About GTEL DEMOFEST
It is a contest for EdTech entrepreneurs (students and faculty members) to show innovative real-world projects using emerging technologies that serve the education sector. Participating entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to discuss options for accelerating market reach with invited investors and capital funds groups.
Total of 50 Thousand Riyal
- Registration is open until January 3rd, 2023.
- Registration is open for students/professional residents of Saudi Arabia in all regions.
- Participants should be 20 old or above.
- Participants should commit to attending the Workshops during January 5-6, 2023.
- Once a participant is nominated should commit to attending the GTEL DEMOFEST during January 23-25, 2023 in Riyadh.
- Participants should be responsible for all travel/stay expenses related to participation in the GTEL DEMOFEST.
- Submitted projects should be mature for the market, unique, and innovative, and serve the education sector (Platform/App/Device). No MVPs are accepted.
- To accept your registration, a Word or PDF file (10 MB MAX size) must be submitted with the form, the file should contain:
- Solution title, Link to the logo
- Brief about the innovative solution with a link for a demo on YouTube.
- Images/screenshots/links to the solution.
- Developer name(s) with contact info (mobile and email), work or university affiliation.
- The selected candidates are obligated to:
- Attending program workshops and submitting required assignments in order to qualify to advance to DemoFest.
- Attending practical training at the headquarters of the Saudi Electronic University in Riyadh (Preparation for the DemoFest)
- Follow up the development of projects with program supervisors and deliver the required work.